Dell Boomi Senior DevSecOps EngineerChesterbrook, Pennsylvania 02/25/2019
Dell Boomi Senior DevSecOps Engineer:
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/
As a Senior DevSecOps Engineer at Dell Boomi you will work collaboratively with software and engineers to promote a DevSecOps culture. You will be responsible for building tools that will be used to automate the building, management, monitoring, scaling, and security compliance of our Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure in an environment of rapid growth. You will be responsible for championing the DevSeOops culture within the Boomi engineering organization. You will create systems and tools with the emphasis around automation and self-service for the engineering organization. You will build meaningful systems and security metrics and dashboards that will be shared with other teams and the business.
- Foster the DevSecOps culture into the Boomi engineering organization
- Deliver on vision of shifting security to the beginning of the development life-cycle, eliminating enterprise risk
- Provides security and engineering input into systems architecture and strategic technology plans
- Enable self-service of security tools to promote ubiquitous security culture
- Create internal tooling and documentation to improve the Boomi developer and DevSecOps experience
- Partners with security, business, and product leaders to contribute state of the art technological ideas to strategic road maps
- Identify areas of opportunity to streamline vulnerability remediation process, and automate vulnerability remediation
- Relentlessly study the industry to identify and implement new solutions to improve security posture
Essential Job Requirements
- Understanding of AWS Security Model (API, EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, ELB)
- Understanding of cloud hosting security principles compared to on-prem
- Experience with enterprise security tools
- Experience automating the configuration of servers / virtual machines (we’re using Ansible, but experience in any similar tool is valuable)
- A solid understanding of the Linux operating system (RHEL preferred) and networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, SSH, NFS)
- A team player who takes pride in producing superior results while contributing to a high-caliber team
- Proficiency in software languages such as Java, Python, C, Bash, etc.
- Experience supporting SaaS and Cloud based software solutions
- 8 years’ experience in DevOps engineering, security engineering, or application security
Nice to Have
- Experience with Agile and Kanban Processes
- Experience with containerization tools like Docker or ECS
- Experience with Git
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be involved in projects that change the way we work and live, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Information-Technology Engineering Job ID: R82362
Related Job Opportunities
- Software Senior Principal Engineer Pennsylvania
- Senior Integration Consultant (100% Remote or Chesterbrook, PA) Multiple Locations
- Principal Software Quality Engineer - Data Science Team Pennsylvania
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.