Dell Boomi Sr Financial AnalystChesterbrook, Pennsylvania 09/05/2018
Dell Boomi’s finance group is seeking a senior level analyst to assist in internal financial auditing, process development and improvement, KPI and financial reporting of the Dell Boomi business.
Boomi is a high growth SaaS business and a completely separate entity from Dell Technologies, with its own financial statements, revenue recognition, ERP & CRM applications, policies and processes. The candidate will assist the finance and accounting teams with financial process development and scaling, assisting the sales and sales operations teams with audit and reporting support, KPI metric development and reporting, providing valuable insights into the financial health of the business as well as contributing to various finance and sales-specific project management. Communication and collaboration with Dell Boomi sales, finance, accounting and business operations teams to help scale and provide valuable controls across the quote to cash process is critical. Candidate must be detail-oriented and be comfortable in an unstructured environment. This role will be a great development opportunity to fully round out an individual’s exposure and experience across different finance and accounting functions of a $100M+, hyper-growth company.
The analyst will join a growing finance and accounting team and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Financial KPI reporting and analysis
- Forecast modeling and reporting
- Revenue & customer licensing audits
- Contributing to finance, sales operations and product management project management
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Assess the existing processes and constantly evaluate for improvements.
- Display the ability to work independently, proactively solve problems based on management guidance, be detail oriented, summarize information, make decisions based on available facts, and present courses of action and resolutions.
- 6+ years of financial analysis or project management experience
- Background in software finance preferable
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Netsuite preferable
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Finance Job ID: R66045
Related Job Opportunities
- Dell Boomi Billing Analyst Pennsylvania
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.