Director, Business Development, Global Systems Integrator BusinessChesterbrook, Pennsylvania, Remote - Pennsylvania, United States 05/21/2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
The Boomi Director, Business Development, Global Systems Integrator Partnerships will manage Dell Boomi’s Global Business Development team and Go-to-Market plan for our Global Systems Integrator Partnerships. This individual will work with the Global Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Customer/Partner Success, and Executive team to execute our company strategy with key Global Systems Integrators.
- Manages multiple teams and significant assignments
- Help establishes budgets, operational plans and performance requirements
- Resolves operational issues, develop standards around which others will operate & initiates new or revised procedures, programs and initiatives
- Aligns operational plan with functional strategy and approach
- Accomplishes results through the management of a team of professional team members and/or leaders
- Act as an advisor and coach to maximize the team’s skillsets
- Develop and administers schedules, objectives, and goals; delegates clearly and consistently
- Provides guidance, constructive input and motivation to team
- May develop an external presence through publication or speaking engagements
- Assumes responsibility for sales objectives; conducts solid stakeholder and risk analysis on key issues
- Monitors budgets and operational effectiveness, develops strategies for adjusted courses of action
- Sets focus for outside team and helps sets focus of vertical/business
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combinations of education and work experience
- 5+ year’s leadership experience
- Strong understanding of customer/industry climate; integration and SAAS industry experience preferred
- Moderate to high level of solutions and technical knowledge
- Drives training and development plans for organizations
- Develops product solutions for customers
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell Boomi Product Overview: Boomi product overview
Job Family: Outside-Sales Job ID: R77003
Related Job Opportunities
- Business Development Manager, Dell Alliance Multiple Locations
- Strategic System Integrator (SI) Business Development Manager Pennsylvania
- Services Account Manager - Professional Services (100% Remote or onsite if preferred) Pennsylvania