Global Partner Marketing ManagerAustin, Texas, Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, United States;San Francisco, California, United States;Seattle, Washington, United States 04/25/2019
Location Austin, Texas; San Francisco, California; Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania or Seattle, Washington
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Global Partner Marketing Manager on our Boomi team.
There’s a lot more to Partner Management Marketing at Dell than developing strategic business plans and marketing programs in targeted segments – although that’s certainly important. It’s our collaborative spirit that really sets this area apart: the way we establish and develop ongoing relationships with strategic partners as well as with customers. Here, we create sales opportunities by identifying and developing alliances or relationship programs. Crucially, we build partner marketing and go-to market plans. So we’re not only satisfying our organization and our customers, but our valued partners too.
RESPONSIBILITIES Leads multiple tasks for multiple sales processes in pursuit of opportunities, which include multi-product (and generally multi-vendor) hardware, software, and services components Facilitates discussion with customer’s senior management on mission critical business factors Regularly assists in the development of RFPs and RFIs Identifies new market opportunities and potential partner alliances
- Leads multiple tasks for multiple sales processes in pursuit of opportunities, which include multi-product (and generally multi-vendor) hardware, software, and services components
- Facilitates discussion with customer’s senior management on mission critical business factors
- Regularly assists in the development of RFPs and RFIs
- Identifies new market opportunities and potential partner alliances
- Advanced presentation and customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of all company products and services.
- Excellent sales and marketing skills.
- Experience developing and implementing product/service marketing strategies.
- Typically requires 12+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a Master’s degree; or 5+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to drive human progress and business success through strong partnerships, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Marketing Job ID: R61919
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Advisor, Product Marketing, Dell EMC Cloud Marketing Multiple Locations
- Server Product Marketing, Senior Advisor - Austin, TX Texas
- Senior Consultant, Competitive Intelligence Multiple Locations