Inside Sales (BDR) ManagerChesterbrook, Pennsylvania 01/29/2019
Dell Boomi is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to the largest global enterprises—trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on premise applications. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, Chevron, General Electric, Cardinal Health and Allstate rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. Dell Boomi is the #1 integration cloud solutions in the world. For more information about Boomi, visit www.boomi.com.
We are expanding our business in North America and are currently seeking to grow our existing Inside Sales Team of Business Development Reps (BDRs) The Inside Sales Manager for Chesterbrook will initially be responsible for hiring, onboarding and training BDRs primarily covering the Eastern US region. The role of the BDR is to provide lead generation, business development and qualification activities for the field sales organization by creating and setting qualified-opportunities/meetings with prospective new logo customers. The BDRs will accomplish these goals through a combination of prospecting/cold calling, following up on marketing events and leads and using email and social selling.
The Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for creating a high-energy outbound calling culture with a strong “phone first” emphasis as they drive this team to generate new pipeline for the Field Sales organizations and position Dell Boomi products and services. The field sales team is primarily located in Sydney and you will be working hand in hand with the sales executives and sales leaders to strategically drive inbound/outbound call campaigns. This role will report to the Inside Sales Manager in Chesterbrook, PA USA and dotted line to the Field Regional Sales Leadership Team.
- Build and manage a team of Business Development Reps
- Work with Global Inside Sales Director and Marketing to implement and carry out a sales plan and strategy to generate net-new pipeline and revenue in both the Enterprise and Small Business segments
- Become an instrumental part of recruiting, hiring, on-boarding and training of new employees
- Provide clear metrics around productivity, acquisition, and conversion, and achieve quota on number of monthly qualified meetings and pipeline opportunity value
- Drive the BDR Team to consistently attack the Inbound lead queues to create fast pipeline
- Drive the BDR Team to create net-new pipeline for Field Sales Teams by working w/ Marketing to develop tailored outbound campaigns to IT/LOBs/C-Suite within our Ideal Customer Profile
- Lead bi-weekly team meetings to review sales/pipeline generation results, discuss sales strategies and lead sales and product training sessions
- Conduct weekly goal-oriented rep coaching sessions to assess the capabilities, motivators, and aspirations of each team member and partner with them to fully develop their potential and future careers
- Create and maintain a high-energy culture built on empowerment, creativity and fun
- 2+ years of management experience
- 5+ years or related sales experience in a quota driven sales capacity
- Track record in building outbound-focused organizations and hiring and training top talent
- Proven ability coach and mentor sales reps
- Goal oriented, team player, and a self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power Point, Excel
- Proficient with CRM tools – Salesforce.com preferably
- Technology sales preferred
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling techniques
- Knowledge of Sandler Selling skills is a plus
- BA/BS degree
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Apply now! Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales Inside-Sales Job ID: R90339
Related Job Opportunities
- Dell Boomi Software Sales Account Manager - PA, DE Pennsylvania
- Boomi Inside Sales Rep Pennsylvania
- Boomi Business Development Rep Pennsylvania
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.