Inside Sales (Software)Nashville, Tennessee, Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, United States 06/02/2019
Inside Sales Representative
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter. Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
The Dell Boomi Inside Sales Organization, provides you an opportunity to engage and immerse yourself in an intense program that is designed to prepare you, to achieve career goals ranging across the entire sales organization. Everyone who joins our organization, begins their Boomi journey as a Business Development Representative (BDR.) In the BDR role, you learn the ins and outs of how to sell the Boomi platform as well as, how to engage and identify our ideal customer’s challenges and business goals. The typical BDR spends 9-15 months in role, depending on personal performance, after which you’ll have the opportunity to advance as an Inside Sales Representative. The ISR takes on greater responsibility by carrying a revenue based quota and running all aspects of the sales cycle. Once you’ve mastered the ISR Role, your career can take you in a number of different directions including, but not limited to, Field Sales (Account Executives), Leadership Roles, Channel Sales and Sales Operations.
The ideal candidate to join the Boomi organization, is one who brings a passion for technology, sales and a strong determined work ethic. This person is a self-enabler, who is quickly able to establish and build relationships with people and is able to handle a dynamic but fun work environment. We look for people with natural leadership tendencies with the ability to be coached/mentored and are always looking to grow and learn. Successful sales reps at Boomi are able to persuade yet always have the customer best interest in mind. We are goal oriented people who are always looking to better our customers and ourselves.
- Achieve targets by selling Dell's range of solutions using outbound calling, consultative and influencing selling techniques to create results for Dell, our distributors and our customers
- Maintain good business relationships with customers to conduct needs analysis, relay product information and provide technical specifications, quotations and tenders
- Work closely with outside sales representatives and distributors to acquire new opportunities
- Identifies appropriate decision makers by navigating corporate structures to determine the buying process.
- Initiates conversations with decision makers to introduce Dell Boomi integration solutions and educate on the value of those solutions.
- Documents prospect conversation results and updates Salesforce.com with clear and concise notes.
- Provides sales ready leads to team Account Executives for further follow up
- Utilizes professional communication, research and interviewing skills, as well as marketing and sales skills
- Works effectively in a team environment to support achievement of sales goals and deliver on customer service levels
- BA/BS degree or equivalent of work experience + education
- 1 to 4 years sales/business development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Active listening skills Ability to learn, reason and adapt quickly
- Results-oriented team player
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Quota carrying inside sales/business development experience in a Software company
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Insides Sales Team Highlights
- Enterprise and Commercial opportunities
- 6 month sales achievement cycle 2X's a year ~TRIPLE Accelerators *NO CAP*
- Dell Technology's complement of tools & solutions. Cross Selling with Dell
- Sellers to Success ratio high across the business
- Accessibility to Leadership - How do WE hit your number philosophy!
Dell Boomi Product Overview: https://youtu.be/AcwMPny1uCo
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish building rapport with savvy customers and making sales happen, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Company Description – Dell Technologies:
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Sales Inside-Sales Job ID: R86046
Related Job Opportunities
- Inside Sales Account Manager II - Nashville, TN Tennessee
- Consultant Sales Strategy and Planning - Round Rock, Nashville or Oklahoma Multiple Locations
- GCCS Inside Sales Acct. Mgmt. - Round Rock or Nashville Multiple Locations