Principal Software Quality Engineer - Data Science TeamChesterbrook, Pennsylvania 03/20/2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
- Work with a team of developers and testers in a highly agile environment to produce quality software to customers
- Apply development and technical skills to all aspects of QA, including automated functional and integration tests and the setup of production like environments
- Build and maintain functional regression testing suite
- We are looking for QEs that have some experience or knowledge of QA practices to work independently, without needing a set of already formulated acceptance criteria (AC) or test cases to further explore the application and find possible coverage gaps
- Ability to formulate story acceptance criteria by independently gathering information and utilizing available resources to develop automated tests
- Gain deep knowledge of product functionality
- Develop test plan specifications and test case
- Be a creative thinker and problem solver and collaborate and communicate with team members and community
- Minimum of 1-5 years of Automation testing experience
- BS or MS degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with web application testing with a solid understanding of at least one of the following - Web Services, SOAP, XML, HTTP, etc
- Active participation in planning and design meetings to identify test strategy and scope; collaborate with the team to define acceptance criteria and requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and enthusiasm for implementing Agile principles
- Proven ability to work independently with limited direction and should be a self-starter as well as a team player
- Analytical skills to deduce the cause of issues in testing environment as well as production environments
- Experience scripting automated tests regularly (ie: Knowledge of Robot Framework/Selenium WebDriver preferred, or other scripting languages over record and play automated tests)
- Maintain manual and automated test cases and data sets to ensure efficient test execution and test coverage
- Application Integration and/or Data Integration (ETL) knowledge is a plus
Boomi Culture / Activities / Events
- Board game nights
- Soccer league team
- $100M Bowling celebration
- Greenlight Hackathon twice a year for a whole week
- Company picnics
- Team lunches
- Community involvement events
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
"DCAM3"Job Family: Engineering Engineering-Development Job ID: R35095
Related Job Opportunities
- Dell Boomi Inside Sales Engineer Pennsylvania
- Senior Technical Program Manager Pennsylvania
- Junior DevOps Engineer – Secureworks – Philadelphia Pennsylvania