Scrum MasterChesterbrook, Pennsylvania 05/28/2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to join our team of dedicated, enthusiastic and fun software professionals. If you are passionate about technology, software teams and how to help businesses improve the way they work, Dell Boomi is where you want to be!
What You’ll Do:
You will guide the team through monthly iterations to deliver high-value software, where you will:
- Mentor the team and organization on Agile and Lean practices
- Empower the team to self-organize for success
- Proactively recognize and address impediments
- Coach the team for continuous improvement at a sustainable pace for the organization
- Foster open communication in a trusting and safe environment
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to communicate transparently
- Work closely with the Product Owner to define, plan, and maintain the product backlog
- Delight internal and external customers through frequent delivery of high-quality software
- Facilitate timely delivery through effective team collaboration, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assess the Agile maturity of the team and organization
- Exemplify the Agile values in daily practices
Who You Are:
You have a unique combination of skills, experience and mindset, including:
- Highly-motivated, team player energized by a fast-paced work environment
- Minimum of two years serving as a ScrumMaster on a software development team that was diligently applying Agile and Lean principles, practices, and theory
- Strong servant leader skills: facilitation, collaboration, effective listening, situational awareness, conflict resolution, and emotional intelligence
- Agile mindset of continual improvement, stewardship, and empowerment
- Experience in applying appropriate Agile and Lean patterns, techniques, and metrics
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira, Aha!, and Google applications (i.e., Doc, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- Multiple years as a software development team ScrumMaster that was diligently applying Agile and Lean principles, practices, and theory
- Knowledge of a wide variety of Agile approaches and techniques
- Practical knowledge of modern web-based development and practices
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
"DCAM3"Job Family: Engineering Job ID: R89482
Related Job Opportunities
- Principal Technical Writer Pennsylvania
- Dell Boomi Senior Design Technologist Multiple Locations
- Dell Boomi Inside Sales Engineer Pennsylvania