Scrum MasterChesterbrook, Pennsylvania 02/08/2019
Scrum Master with Dell Boomi in Chesterbrook, PA
Who We Are:
Dell Boomi is the grown-up start up!
As one of the fastest growing and most successful companies in the cloud industry, we enjoy the quick, dynamic pace of a start-up with the stability and backing of Dell, a Fortune 100 company. As a high-growth technology leader, we are looking to add talented individuals to our team in Chesterbrook, PA.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to join our team of dedicated, enthusiastic and fun software professionals. If you are passionate about technology, software teams and how to help businesses improve the way they work, Dell Boomi is where you want to be!
What You’ll Do:
You will guide the team through monthly iterations to deliver high-value software, where you will:
- Mentor the team and organization on Agile and Lean practices
- Empower the team to self-organize for success
- Proactively recognize and address impediments
- Coach the team for continuous improvement at a sustainable pace for the organization
- Foster open communication in a trusting and safe environment
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to communicate transparently
- Work closely with the Product Owner to define, plan, and maintain the product backlog
- Delight internal and external customers through frequent delivery of high-quality software
- Facilitate timely delivery through effective team collaboration, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assess the Agile maturity of the team and organization
- Exemplify the Agile values in daily practices
Who You Are:
You have a unique combination of skills, experience and mindset, including:
- Highly-motivated, team player energized by a fast-paced work environment
- Minimum of two years serving as a ScrumMaster on a software development team that was diligently applying Agile and Lean principles, practices, and theory
- Strong servant leader skills: facilitation, collaboration, effective listening, situational awareness, conflict resolution, and emotional intelligence
- Agile mindset of continual improvement, stewardship, and empowerment
- Experience in applying appropriate Agile and Lean patterns, techniques, and metrics
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira, Aha!, and Google applications (i.e., Doc, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- Multiple years as a software development team ScrumMaster that was diligently applying Agile and Lean principles, practices, and theory
- Knowledge of a wide variety of Agile approaches and techniques
- Practical knowledge of modern web-based development and practices
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Engineering Job ID: R89482
Related Job Opportunities
- Integration Consultant (100% Remote or Chesterbrook, PA) Multiple Locations
- Dell Boomi Support Engineer - Intake (Open) Pennsylvania
- Senior UX Researcher Pennsylvania
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.