Services Account Manager - Professional Services (100% Remote or onsite if preferred)Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania 05/13/2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
Thel Account Manager is a technical position within Dell Boomi Professional Services Organization. You will maintain and grow services business within the customer base by applying a consultative approach towards the sale of solutions.
- Own the Dell Boomi proposed technical solution
- Preparing and presenting to customers the Dell Boomi software and services solution, ensuring customer success within your region
- Ensure the sales force and customer's services expectations are appropriately set to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the entire sales cycle
- Develop best practices across multiple product sets
- Key participant in growing a Professional Services Organization
- Present at industry events, executive briefings and customer facing workshops
- Travel 10 - 20%
- 6-8 years of experience working as either a Architect, Engineer or Consulting role
- 4+ years of experience with cloud and application integration and B2B integration
- Excellent ability to understand and communicate complex business and technical subjects to both Management and Technical audiences.
- Excellent business, analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven experience in delivering complex POCs or Pilots using cloud application integration product
- Demonstrated ability to successfully execute requirements based on a SOW and project plans
- B.A./B.S. in CS/CIS/MIS/Business or related field equivalent
- Must have experience with Boomi products
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell Boomi Product Overview: Boomi product overview
"DCAM1"Job Family: Outside-Sales Remote Job ID: R20337
Related Job Opportunities
- Business Development Manager, Dell Alliance Multiple Locations
- Director, Business Development, Global Systems Integrator Business Multiple Locations
- Technical Trainer - EDI (100% Remote or Chesterbrook, PA) Multiple Locations