Strategic System Integrator (SI) Business Development ManagerChesterbrook, Pennsylvania 05/06/2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
We currently have an opening on our US Business Development team for an experienced Strategic SI (System Integrator) Business Development Manager. This role needs to be located in NA with the ability to work from home with heavy US travel and some global travel.
- Managing a select number of strategic partners based in NA with some of those partners having a global footprint
- Collaboratively work with Boomi account execs and sales managers to ensure alignment for successful implementations of the complete Boomi platform
- Execute on the go-to-market strategies set by Boomi and the partner; this includes but not limited to marketing events, partner QBR’s/SKO’s, field alignment and opportunity collaboration
- Ensure cross-organizational communication and education of the ever-growing Dell Boomi Channel
- Continuously assess strategic partner’s annual performance metrics and outcomes to nurture growth and optimize channel revenues
- Help define and contribute to the Dell Boomi Global Partner Program
- Estimated 50% travel
- Minimum BA or BS in a related field
- Minimum 6 years in the software technology industry, with 3 years in business development, partner program management or alliance management experience
- Strong integration technology experience
- Strong experience in architecting and nurturing influenced sales revenue/business plans
- Strong relationship skills to build trust and champions within each strategic SI partner
- Experience in working with systems integrators
- Contract negotiation skills required
- Demonstrated success in program and/or relationship management
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability of interacting and presenting to senior level management and cross-departmental collaboration
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Results oriented, customer focused, and able to plan, organize and coordinate the necessary arrangements to achieve successful, sustainable business results
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Software industry experience, specifically Software-as-a-Service experience preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Outside-Sales Job ID: R66311
Related Job Opportunities
- Business Development Manager, Dell Alliance Multiple Locations
- Director, Business Development, Global Systems Integrator Business Multiple Locations
- Services Account Manager - Professional Services (100% Remote or onsite if preferred) Pennsylvania