APEX Flex on Demand Program – Strategy Consultant
Primary Location: Austin, Texas
Chicago, Illinois, United States; Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Alabama, United States; Remote - Arizona, United States; Remote - Arkansas, United States; Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Indiana, United States; Remote - Kentucky, United States; Remote - Michigan, United States; Remote - Minnesota, United States; Remote - Missouri, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Oklahoma, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States; Remote - Tennessee, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Remote - Washington, United States; Remote - Wisconsin, United States; Seattle, Washington, United States
APEX Flex on Demand Program – Strategy Consultant
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
Join us as a Flex on Demand Program Consultant on our Dell Financial Services team in Austin, TX or anywhere in the US (100% remote) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Customers are increasingly seeking flexibility in how they consume and pay for enterprise technology. Dell Technologies APEX is leading the way with its On Demand programs providing usage-based consumption models to cut costs, boost agility, and reduce unplanned downtime. Representing a key offering within the APEX portfolio, the Flex on Demand team is seeking a strategy & program manager to help determine strategy and drive program enhancements on a global basis across all enterprise technologies. The successful candidate will help expand the Flex on Demand program to achieve aggressive booking goals and increased adoption among new and existing Dell Technologies’ customers..
- Set strategy for continued program evolution & rapid growth based on customer needs, competitive environment, and internal Dell capabilities.
- Create and drive roadmap projects including support for emerging product and markets, new geographies, and additional program features and capabilities. This includes assessing opportunities, evaluating options and alternatives based on a strategic and analytical framework, and recommending proposals to senior leadership.
- Build strong relationships, drive planning for and implementation of roadmap with cross functional stakeholders including Sales, APEX Marketing, Business Unit Product Management, Pricing, Operations, Legal and Accounting on a global basis.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Prior strategic consulting or program/product management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to drive strategic outcomes from proposal stage through implementation
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or technical discipline
- Existing or demonstrated ability to gain base level knowledge of Dell ISG portfolio and underlying technical specifications involving capacity and performance. Insight into public and private cloud offers and concepts such as virtual machines, effective capacity and other ways to price and consume enterprise technologies.
- 8-12 years applicable work experience
- MBA preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills at an executive level
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R095641