Business Development Manager, Dell Alliance: RemoteChicago, Illinois, Remote - Missouri, United States 10/12/2018
Business Development Manager – Dell Technologies Alliance Team – Remote US
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Sr. Business Development Manager to join our team in the US.
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/
Come join a high energy team of doers that is building collaborative senior relationships within the Dell Technologies organizations to drive Boomi pipeline and revenue. There is a HUGE opportunity to further accelerate Boomi's growth trajectory via the Dell Technology Channel. This team will be accountable for Go-To-Market planning and program execution. Tasked with dramatically improving the internal/external awareness of Dell Boomi and its value thru sales enablement, strategic account planning and programs. This team will make a difference.
- Establish and develop strong working relationship with senior DellEMC sales leaders and their teams
- Provide input and drive strategic account planning to ensure Boomi’s inclusion and follow through
- Develop a strong pipeline of deals sourced from the Dell Technologies teams
- Execute against Dell Technologies alliance strategy and business plan, develop cadence, and measure/report performance
- Support sales enablement activities, such as internal/external communications and sales training, and go to market planning
- Continuously assess performance metrics and outcomes to nurture growth and optimize adoption, partner satisfaction, and revenue
- Serve as primary liaison and advocate for assigned organizations
- 5+ years in the software/technology industry
- 5+ years in sales, business development, partner program management, or alliance management experience
- Strong persuasive presentation skills
- Strong analytical competency
- An ability identify and champion win-win scenarios
- A proven capability to work in a team and collaborate across the organization
- History of exceeding quota and partner satisfaction metrics
- Estimated up to 30% travel, included but not limited to partner meetings, customer meetings, and conferences
- Previous experience with EMC or VCE
- Background in partner alliances
- Integration software experience desired
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
This role will report to Ben Schreiner who manages the Dell EMC partnership for Dell BoomiJob Family: Outside-Sales Remote Job ID: R71989
Related Job Opportunities
- Dell EMC Account Executive Missouri
- Boomi Enterprise Account Executive Multiple Locations
- Sales Director Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.