Campus Hire--Analyst, Purchasing
- Wuhan, China
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Recent Graduate at Dell?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
As a member of the Supplier Quality Engineering Team, the individual will be responsible for implementing solutions that span across multiple mechanical suppliers and applicators for Dell products. These solutions will involve product qualification and supplier improvement. Delivering these solutions will require strong follow up and monitor capability to drive results.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Work cross-functionally with Operations, Procurement, Technology Providers, Dell suppliers and other Dell functions.
2. Follow up project milestones and schedules for mechanical projects in the product factoies.
3. Drive quality improvements by eliminating sources of defects in the design, new product introduction, and supplier manufacturing processes.
4. Evaluate supplier performance and drive process improvement
5. Manage risks and issues, and drive closure.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Data collection and analysis skill and summary capability
2. Good learner to quickly grow up in detailed mechanical materials and process knowledge, including injection, die-casting, CNC, painting...etc
3. Problem solving skills to provide solutions to technical issues involving the design or manufacturing of components and systems.
4. Strong written and oral communication skills in English
5. Better with Python and deep learning knowledge and experience
Job Family: Manufacturing Recent-Graduate Job ID: R068070
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the China Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.