Campus Hire--Senior Analyst, Project/Program Management
- ,Remote - China (All Other)
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Program Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Works closely with suppliers, sustaining groups and extended core team to ensure product predictability at the supplier.
- Assists to assure capacity and continuity of supply for specific components.
- Assists in excursion management through root cause analysis.
- Drives implementation and validation of improvement/corrective actions.
- Provides recommendations and risk assessments on new suppliers and new process technology.
- Responsible for sustaining activities and process activities. Responsible for driving the continuous improvement plan.
- Works with the supplier to develop and implement the quality management plan using industry tools and standards to drive quality improvements and initiatives.
- Works under supervision with established direction to assist in the evaluation of supplier/vendor performance and provides feedback to senior team members.
- Manages tactical execution of improvement programs Assists suppliers/vendors on the execution of quality tools, methodologies and requirements.
- Participates in quality improvement processes ensuring quality goals and expectations are met.
- Assists in the implementation of effective structure and programs at supplier manufacturing facility to support internal expectations.
- Assists sustaining groups and core team members in resolving quality metrics Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems of moderately complex scope.
- Master Degree.
- Major in Mechanical Engineering, Quality, IE, Automation, Material Science or any other analytically intensive field (preferred but not strictly required).
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the China Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.