Senior Supplier Quality Engineer (Displays)Shenzhen, China 05/22/2019
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead in Core Team (Program Team) as a quality representative identify and implement action resolve Customer Experience issues, reduce dispatch rates and better customer experience.
- Work with cross-functional team to support the CLCA process relative to portable / desktop computers.
- Drive quality improvements by eliminating sources of defects in the design, supplier, new product introduction, and mfg processes.
- Drive improvements in dispatch rates and warranty cost through product and process quality improvements.
- Drive cross-functional quality improvements focused on robust design, superior supplier quality management and enhanced diagnostic capability.
- Utilize product and process lessons learned to drive preventative actions and improvement plans.
- Drive cross functional WW initiatives to drive overall warranty cost reduction and customer improvement using BPI principles.
- Strong problem solving skills using analytical and data-driven approach; Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Ability to communicate clearly through oral and written communications; Ability to present clear and concise information to team, internal and external customers;
- Ability to lead extended teams and meet deadlines. Strong skills in Dell Competencies
- Factory quality/process experience
- Project management skill
- Strong communication skill
- PC or PC peripheral, system operational knowledge.
- Strong leadership
- Working experience in factory (5-7 years) and have project quality management experience is preferred.
- MS/BS of ME or EE, Familiar with quality tools such as DFMEA, SPC and CLCA etc.
Job Family: Engineering Materials-&-Procurement Job ID: R79216
Related Job Opportunities
- Hardware Principal Engineer Shanghai, China
- International Product Support Principal Engineer Shanghai, China
- Sr. SW Engineering Manager - VxRail Shanghai, China