Supplier Process Engineer 2,Remote - China (All Other) 01/11/2019
Supplier Process Engineer 2
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Supplier Process Engineer 2 on our Global Supply Chain Quality Engineering team in Huai'an Jiangsu.
When you're creating technology that drives human progress, everything needs to be spot on. Our Supplier Process Engineering team works with our suppliers to enable them to produce materials and components of the highest quality. Working closely with our product developers, we select and monitor vendors and suppliers who can meet our high engineering and quality standards. In addition, we perform regular auditing and undertake design and development engineering assignments to develop new products or update existing products. We’re also experts in establishing systems and procedures to enhance overall quality.
- Run daily operations on-site of the smart manufacturing lab.
- Continue co-build/develop the lab.
- On-site monitor/support on equipment setup/debugging and drive result
- On-site support new technology incubation trials and data collection etc.
- On-site execute the facility/equipment maintenance.
- Assist to provide trainings
- Bachelor degree in automation or related.
- Good communication in English/Chinese
- Challenge himself/herself, be able to work under pressure
- Open mind and teamwork
- Strong execution characteristic is preferred
- Max 0 - 5 bullet point of requirements that may be helpful, but not necessary
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re skilled in building supplier relationships, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: xx xxxxxxxxx 20xx.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Engineering Materials-&-Procurement Job ID: R85094
Related Job Opportunities
- Systems Engineer China
- Manager - Software Engineering (QE) Shanghai, China
- Principal Engineer, Product Technologist Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.