Federal Services Account Management Consultant - Denver, CO
Primary Location: United States
Federal Services Account Management Consultant
Dell Technologies customers expect great things from both our products and our services. Account Services Management is all about managing and overseeing seamless service delivery processes. It’s a hugely varied field of work. Processes range from incident management to change management, from configuration management to customer management. The team makes sure disputes and technical issues are resolved. We also provide excellent communication to the customer around every activity – from the tactical to the strategic.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a ServicesAccountManagementConsultant on our Account ServicesManagement team in Denver, CO.
What you’ll achieve
The incumbent in these roles are responsible for ensuring custom contractual service/support requirements are understood and managed to the support service requirement of the customer SOW. They will also ensure effective communication and coordination of problem-solving efforts between support teams, account teams, field service personnel and customers. The individual will collaborate with other Dell EMC team members to ensure consistency of delivery, adherence to standard practices, and continuous improvement deployment and support services. As a Services Account Management Consultant, they will serve as a dedicated support services resource for the United States Government and will be the customer's primary point of contact for delivering support and coordinating operational support related activities of all Dell Technologies solutions. As an onsite technical resource, they will assist the customer in monitoring and managing their Dell EMC infrastructure including hardware troubleshooting, service incident coordination, and break/fix repair work.
- Serve as the single point of warranty support; provides customer account management on a 24x7x365 basis, including resource coordination, customer management, technical resolution management, and communications at various levels during warranty services engagements.
- Help to identify and leverage Dell and partner resources in order to satisfy the technical needs and objectives of the customer’s implementation during an outage or failure.
- Work closely with account teams to ensure end-to-end planning and sustainment of Dell solutions; helps account team to design the customer solutions and supports the installation, customization, and integration of the solution.
- Provide feedback to customer on any observed/known issues; develop and maintain custom customer support plans and relationships that are tailored to each individual project unique requirements.
- Contribute to the development of warranty and maintenance strategies, policies and best practices through participation in management meetings and other direct contributions.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Typically requires 12+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a Master’s degree; or 5+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Possesses an active TS/SCI security clearance with CI polygraph
- Possesses technical knowledge of Dell Enterprise and Dell Client solutions
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of system architecture and design
- Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments: Unix, Linux or Windows experience/knowledge TCP/IP networking experience
- Recommended certifications: A+, Security +, MCITP/MCSE, VCP, RHSA
- Familiarity with the following: Enterprise Management Tools, Enterprise Virtualization, Cloud Technologies, HPC
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R077157
Compensation range for this role is $110,400 - $138,000 base