Product Specialist - Ohio (Remote)Remote - Ohio, United States, Columbus, Ohio, United States 02/11/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Consultant on our Product Specialist team. This is a remote opportunity and the ideal candidate will be based in Ohio.
Dell’s global business is based on expertise. It takes extraordinary knowledge to create technology that drives human progress. And it takes expert insight to sell those groundbreaking products. Our Product Specialists get to know a limited number of specialized products and services inside and out. As well as selling them directly, we’re called in to identify and support opportunities within particular customer accounts. We are the difference makers.
- Meet and exceed revenue and margin goals for the assigned lines of business
- Responsible for ownership of an opportunity throughout the sales cycle, leading the engagement of other subject matter experts, general account executives and resources as needed
- As the field lead for the assigned territory, this role is also responsible for the overall ownership of the go-to marketing strategy for the territory
- Lead extended sales team to develop territory and opportunity specific sales strategies based on technology and market trends as well as competitor’s trends
- Ability to articulate Dell’s value proposition and maintain knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively position Dell’s solutions and how Dell’s Solutions differ from the leading enterprise & data center competitors
- Engage on business level discussions around solving data center challenges and customer pain points across the customer’s environment
- Cultivate relationships at the executive level, as well as build and broaden brand loyalty at the mid and lower levels of the Enterprise
- Experience in selling data center solutions typically 5 + years experience
- Excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills
- Strong knowledge of data center challenges including but not limited to virtualization, storage, application workload management, and IT simplification/consolidation, server hardware
- Ability to work as a virtual team member and collaboratively with employees within department and across functions
- Must live close to a Major Airport and be willing to travel up to 75%
- BA/BS or post graduate degree from accredited college or university in a related field of study
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Remote Job ID: R92834
Related Job Opportunities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.