Inside Sales Account Manager Software
- Stockholm, Sweden
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Inside Sales Account Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Relationship Oriented
- Effective Communicator
Inside Sales Account Manager Software Sales
Central Northern Europe
Stockholm, Dublin or Madrid
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organisations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
You want a meaningful career. You want to drive human progress forward with innovation. You want to join a team of the best and brightest talent all over the globe. You want to be a part of a technology company that makes a profound social impact. A diverse and inclusive people company. Well, we want that for you, too.
People make Dell, so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Software Sales Team at Dell, we are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our team in Sweden/Ireland or Spain.
Inside Sales Account Manager Software Sales
Lead the way in Software Sales hand in hand with the Dell Technologies organisation! From developing accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Sales Team transforms opportunities into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organisation and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
The ideal candidate cares about our clients, loves working in teams but also independently, can create convincing business cases, whilst expertly crunching the numbers on large multi-layered financial frameworks, and has a track record of exceeding targets while closing complex deals. We are seeking a creative Software Sales professional with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
In your new role you will:
- BUILD an internal network with the assigned territory to be seen a key member of the sales management team
- EXCITE the customer using the MEDDIC sales approach and develop high quality business cases that ensure:
- Software is sold at the correct price floor
- Deals close on time
- The correct software is sold to the client to achieve overall transformation agenda
- DRIVE the software selling motion in the Northern Central Region to create a mature and repeatable ELA selling methodology into the region
- DEVELOP and maintain an external CXO level network to support the successful positioning and closing of ELAs
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and required product margins
- Strong experience and the ability to evangelize on the value of transformational business cases to drive and accelerate a sales campaign using knowledge of the IT industry, software and enterprise license agreements
- Strategic account planning experience, history of pro-active creation and ongoing management of detailed account plans
- Fluent in Swedish and business level English
- Experience with Enterprise License Agreements and Transformation Business Cases is a significant advantage
- Professional qualification in Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering fields
- Ideal for Hi-Po/Future Leadership Candidates – lots of exposure and big deals
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organisations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn moreon how we are closing the diversity gap.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Copenhagen Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.