Sales Executive, Unstructured Data Solutions
Primary Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Sales Executive, Unstructured Data Solutions
The Unstructured Data Solutions (UDS) division of Dell Technologies, leads the storage and infrastructure industry by creating transformational business outcomes through deep expertise, differentiated solutions and disruptive technologies. By offering our unmatched portfolio of unstructured data solutions, we have helped some of the world’s largest customers to transform their infrastructure with amazing business outcomes. We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales executive that has the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of a differentiated solution across multiple decision makers.
Join us as a Sales Executive on our Unstructured Data Solutions team in Copenhagen to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Data lakes are in danger of flooding – we need you to move the banks. Digitalization means ever-growing masses of data around us, from edge to core and cloud. At Dell Technologies we are looking for someone who will be on the forefront consulting with our customers in Denmark to unlock the business potential within their unstructured data. Are you up for a challenge?
Under limited direction, establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline generation, prospect and close named accounts against established competition to meet and exceed assigned quota on a quarterly and annual basis. You will also establish and nurture relationships at all levels of the customer organization as appropriate and departmental through line of business.
- Assimilate specific vertical market background, requirements, and infrastructure attributes, and apply this knowledge to sell differentiated solutions.
- Drive account strategies and co-ordinate team-selling efforts to close business on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Build relationships with sales leaders across multiple sales divisions (direct-, indirect- and external channels)
- Manage multiple customers and opportunities, maintaining accurate forecasting and clear management communication.
- Drive customer satisfaction in all assigned accounts.
- Become known as a thought-leader in unstructured data solutions
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel to identify and open new, unchartered opportunities.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty.
- 7+ years of direct sales experience selling differentiated solutions to mid-size and large enterprises.
- Demonstrated ability in creating demand rather than fulfilling demand.
- Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer relationships.
- Ability to foster communication within a sales team, while promoting independent activities and parallel efforts.
- Fluent English and Danish is mandatory
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies is a plus
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress. What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more. We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R085429