Transformational Software Lead, Nordics
Primary Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Transformational Software Lead, Nordics
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organisations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
You want a meaningful career. You want to drive human progress forward with innovation. You want to join a team of the best and brightest talent all over the globe. You want to be a part of a technology company that makes a profound social impact. A diverse and inclusive people company. Well, we want that for you, too.
People make Dell, so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Software Sales Team at Dell, we are looking for a Transformational Software Lead to join our team in the Nordics.
What you’ll achieve
Lead the way in Software Sales hand in hand with the Dell Technologies organisation! From developing accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Sales Team transforms opportunities into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organisation and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
The ideal candidate cares about our clients, loves working in teams but also independently, can create convincing business cases, whilst expertly crunching the numbers on large multi-layered financial frameworks, and has a track record of exceeding targets while closing complex deals. We are seeking a creative Software Sales professional with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• BUILD an internal network with the assigned territory to be seen a key member of the sales management team
• EXCITE the customer using the MEDDIC sales approach and develop high quality business cases that ensure: o Their technology ambitions can be realised with a Dell Tech strategic investment o Deals close on time o The correct software is sold to the client to achieve overall transformation agenda
• DRIVE the software selling motion in the Scandinavian Region to create a mature and repeatable ELA selling methodology into the region
• DEVELOP and maintain an external CXO level network to support the successful positioning and closing of ELAs
• BE viewed as the subject matter expert on ELAs and Dell Technologies’ transformation agenda
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Proven experience selling enterprise software and large multi-year ELA’s into Enterprise Accounts and ability to manage complex negotiations with all levels of clients
• Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and required product margins
• Strong experience and the ability to evangelize on the value of transformational business cases to drive and accelerate a sales campaign using knowledge of the IT industry, software and enterprise license agreements
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build internal and external relationships quickly
• Ability to create professional collateral (presentations and Excel workbooks) which explain the value to the customer of the Dell Technologies Proposal
• Experience with Enterprise License Agreements and Transformation Business Cases is a significant advantage
• Professional qualification in Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering field
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress. What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more. We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R084957