Professional Services Revenue AccountantLimerick, Ireland, Cork, Ireland 01/02/2019
- Co-ordination and execution of the monthly and quarterly accounting close process, including journal creation and processing, reporting and analysis activities.
- Develop an understanding of the flows, interactions and dependencies of data flows between various systems that generate the accounting entries of the business.
- Exercising judgement and providing support to business on accounting treatment of complex revenue deals.
- Partner effectively with various stakeholders from Project Accounting, Services Revenue, Finance Support, and Business Operations teams.
- Understanding and supporting accounting positions on specific business transactions including judgmental accruals, complex inter-company transactions, business reporting required reclassification, statutory and tax compliance entries.
- Build and maintain collaborative, cross functional relationships with Sales and other organizations to meet business objectives, and to help understand and support the Financial Statements.
- Ensure compliance of financial transactions with Dell EMC’s stated policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance to and contribute to the development of a strong controls environment.
- Provide account analysis and balance sheet reconciliations in an effective timeframe along with trial balance reviews for analytical analysis of movements in balances.
- Working with internal and external Tax and Statutory Accounting teams to support multiple entity filings under tight deadlines.
- Working on cross functional project teams to improve processes and efficiencies across the organisation.
- Qualified Accountant, with minimum of 2 years PQE is an advantage.
- Proficient in use of Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office applications, and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Previous SAP or Oracle experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Sensitive to deadlines and strive to deliver quality information in a timely manner while handling multiple priorities to be exhibited through responsiveness to sales force requests
- Detail oriented, motivated and a flexible approach to work
- Resilience and the ability to work independently to deliver results
- Must demonstrate customer focus (internal and external), attention to detail, command skills and ability to deal with ambiguity, and be a team player and self-starter
Related Job Opportunities
- Analyst Revenue Operations - French Cork, Ireland
- Analyst Revenue Operations - Spanish Cork, Ireland
- Analyst Revenue Operations Cork, Ireland
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.