Talent Acquisition, Senior Analyst - 12 Month FTCCork, Ireland, Limerick, Ireland 11/13/2018
Talent Acquisition, Senior Analyst – 12 month FTC
Cork and Limerick
At Dell, we do not just evolve technology – we evolve people too. This is why our Human Resource Team is integral to our strategy for growth and transformation. Our team is now looking for a Talent Acquisition, Senior Analyst to work as part of the team in Cork and Limerick.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Plan and execute recruitment/staffing activities in support of business group. Implement short- and long term staffing activities to ensure alignment with challenging growth targets, balancing internal and external resources to meet hiring demand.
- Manage filling vacancies against rigorous time, quality and service demands, prioritizing both volume and "difficult to fill" issues.
- Successfully achieve recruitment targets, Careers Direct Accuracy, Data Integrity, 'Time to fill', Agency Usage, as defined by the business and the UK/I TA Lead.
- Support implementation of strategic Staffing initiatives ; drive a strategy of "Direct" sourcing utilising referrals, social networking, online advertising.
- Engage key stakeholders to drive TA Best Practice i.e. Management, HR Business Partners, C&B, HRG Community
- Educate managers to implement best recruitment practice using Competency Based Interviewing (CBI) and other assessment/selection tools.
- Scheduling and conducting CBI across the region.
- Handle complex salary negotiations and job offers that involve selling the candidate.
- 2+ years recruitment experience
- Direct sourcing experience
- Experience recruiting through social networking sites
- Proven ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Holder of third level qualification in HR
- Inhouse recruitment experience
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Human-Resources Job ID: R78696
Related Job Opportunities
- Regional HR Site Lead Limerick, Ireland
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.