Dell Boomi (Developer Lead)Cyberjaya, Malaysia 02/26/2019
- Strong Exp in Dell Boomi platform or any cloud integration platform
- 8+ years of experience in A2A and B2B integration
- 8+ years integrations using Dell Boomi or or any cloud integration platform, with hands-on experience
- Must have done more than at least 2 Full life Cycle integration implementations
- Knowledge of EDI, XML, JSON, SQL, JDBC, Groovy and Java scripts
- Technical understanding of Web Services technologies including REST, SOAP and WSDL
- Java background is must.
- Any other integration experience is a plus.
- 5 + years of Total IT experience
- 5 + years of experience in using SOA related Technologies and Methodologies
- Understanding of Web Services ( SOAP / Rest ) internals , Workflows & messaging
- Strong conceptual understanding of Java (i.e., managed implementation and/or development experience).
- Experience with Web Services Management tools and Object Oriented Programming.
- Bachelor’s or higher in Computer Sciences or similar
- Experience with Linux server operating systems
- Prior experience with API Management platform
- Understanding of network and security principles
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Information-Technology Job ID: R90548
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Software Engineer (Salesforce Developer) Cyberjaya, Malaysia
- Specialist, IT Application Management Cyberjaya, Malaysia
- Specialist, IT Application Mgmt Cyberjaya, Malaysia