China Dell.com eCommerce Senior Manager
Primary Location: Dalian, China
China CSB Dell.com eCommerce Senior Manager
Join us as an eCommerce Senior Manager on our Field Marketing team in [Dalian/Beijing] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The Dell.com Experience Operations Manager will be part of the Global CSB Dell.com organization as we work to modernize Dell.com with an easy-to-navigate, customer-centric experience. The Dell Technologies Online Experience Organization is designed to enable globally consistent online experiences and capabilities, exponential sales growth, fulfill globally consistent SLAs for operational and experiential updates and accelerate the focus and momentum to transform Dell.com by maintaining parallel efforts to run and evolve the site.
The Global Dell.com Experience Operations team are specifically responsible for:-
Content selection: imagery, banners, pathing Pathing: linking and masthead Campaign page builds Product launch: sustaining and new product launch Deals and promotional execution
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Own and drive the operational excellence for the China Dell.com.com experience across Consumer and Small Business, including:-
- Ensuring the team’s flawless execution of all campaign content across Dell.com, driving global consistency, adhering to page/site guidelines and meeting SLAs
- Working with the team on daily site audit schedules, ensuring all parts of the site are covered, all issues are resolved quickly and escalated when necessary and issues are logged and closed out correctly in global sharepoint
- Own the Uber Home Page content roadmap, working with cross-functional teams for input and sign-off ensuring final submission meets global guidelines
- Simplify and improve existing processes and define new processes as and when necessary ensuring buy-in and alignment with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Lead the China dell.com CSB Experience Ops Team to operationalise new dell.com features and tools in both Consumer and Small Business segments, including:-
- Working closely with Dell.com Experience Design Team prior to launch, preparing plan to execute with Dell.com Experience Ops team along with cross-functional alignment/input, legal compliance etc
- Responsible for training schedule to ensure all teams have been educated on new features including Merchandising, Experience Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Chat.
- Oversee online execution during and post launch ensuring adherence to global guidelines, legal compliance and business priorities including recommendations for ongoing optimisation
- Measure through Content Square and SiteCatalyst, reporting on results, using data to help cross-functional teams optimise execution
- Manage the China Dell.com Experience Operations team members
- Manage team members Individual Development Plans and Performance Plans
- Continuous optimization of team workload
- Size resourcing requirements for future launches
- Hiring, onboarding and training of new China Dell.com Experience Operations team members
- Represent the China Experience Operations team at all key meetings eg Go-to-Market, Online Briefing
- Be the main point of contact for dell.com in China CSB Leadership and Cross functional teams attending Pulse Meetings, China GM Staff Meetings, Quarterly SOR and Outlooks.
- Provide input on future Dell.com developments required to improve the online experience for China
- Work closely with regional and global Experience Operations counterparts to learn and share best practice
- Lead new projects and initiatives for China dell.com
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Fluent English speaker required
- Excellent presentation and communication skills - ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, and across multiple stakeholder teams
- 5 years of combined people management / leadership experience required
- 5+ years experience in eCommerce
- 5+ combined years experience in marketing or sales
- Proven experience in driving operational excellence preferably in digital environment
- Demonstrate solid project management and ability to multitask/run multiple activities concurrently. Effectively handle multiple ad-hoc requests/projects
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Previous experience in using web analytics tools like Adobe SiteCatalyst and Content Square
- Strong organizational and coordination skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and multiple direction changes
- Think outside the box creatively – use creative and marketing skills to develop best in class merchandising and messaging
- Strong team player and supporter
- Digital Marketing experience preferable
- Optimistic, but pragmatic attitude and like working in team/cross-functional settings.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 30 July 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R096828