IT Architect Mobile Application
Primary Location: Beijing, China
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
Join us as a Senior Advisor on our Sales team in [Beijing or Dalian] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Sales Operations Advisor, you will enable clients to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs. You will play a meaningful role in meeting customers’ needs, as well as crafting and maintaining a global portal for customer accounts. You will build positive relationships, ensuring an outstanding experience for both our customers and our sales teams.
- Conducting high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Participate in the system requirement design, development, testing, acceptance and system maintenance of the software application, responsible for the technical details and quality of the system.
- Works with clients and Business to determine software requirements and system impacts
- Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests
- Works closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects, and executives Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams.
- 6+ years of related experience building software eco-system and/or ecommerce applications using Java or Microsoft technologies.
- Familiar with Mobile app development and the platform, e.g. WeChat mini program etc.
- Understanding of cloud service and deployment models such as Microsoft Azure or Ali Cloud.
- Fluent English
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 30 June 2021
Dell is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R092817