Japanese and Korean Speaking Sales Operations Advisor
Primary Location: Dalian, China
Japanese and Korean Speaking Sales Operations Advisor
ur Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
Join us as a Sales Operations Advisor on our Sales Operations team in Dalian, China to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
This position requires strong communication and organizational skills. Ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator and have the ability to realize expected business outcomes. To be successful in this role you must be passionate about customer service and have strong analytical skills. You will be responsible for working with key business functions, i.e., Sales, Finance, IT, BI, and other strategic business partners. You will work closely with Sales to deliver strategic insights and provide solutions to challenges.
What you’ll achieve
As a Sales Operations Advisor, you will enable clients to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs. You will play a meaningful role in meeting customers’ needs, as well as crafting and maintaining a global portal for customer accounts. You will build positive relationships, ensuring an outstanding experience for both our customers and our sales teams.
- Leverage the different intake sources to work on Customer Financial healthy issue and perform the account setup/cleanup governance, partner with internal stakeholders to ensure customer leverage Dell online offering.
- Support Sales escalation to manage Distressed Accounts with multiple operational issues or systemic issue.
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams simultaneously to resolve systemic/structural issues.
- Research and properly identify the root cause for all customer issues with CLCA and drive long term solution to avoid the same issues.
- Leverage customer engagement to drive Online Adoption and Frictionless
- Govern the new customer onboarding thru account setting up
- Eliminate the friction in the order journey to improve customer experience
- Meet or exceeds the setting goal for following Metrics: ePen, Frictionless%, Conversion Rate, Current%
- Prioritize your workload to ensure all issues are resolved (you may be working on more than one project at a time) within reasonable turnaround time.
- Responsible to own the stakeholders relationship within the territory
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Expert at problem solving, processes, critical thinking, time management, teamwork
- Strong analytical capability
- Strong Communication and inter-personal skill
- Good Presentation skill
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude
- Project management experience
- Ability to build trusted partnerships with cross functional teams
- Expert knowledge around Dell's operational processes (OP, Supply Chain, Finance, Logistics, Online Premier... etc) will be a plus
Desirable Requirements :
- Bachelor degree with 5-7 years’ experience
- Fluent English and Japanese is required, Korean will be a plus
- PMP/6 Sigma certified preferred
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 31/05/2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Within the Dell’s CFS(Customer and Finance Services) Org under the PCA(Proactive Customer Advocacy) team, this is a new role for Sales OperationsAdvisor , to provide expert support for accounts with operational issues across the Commercial business segments in Japan/Korea market, also leverage the customer engagement to drive Online Adoption and Frictionless, support the onboarding governance for new accounts. You will need to apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret multifaceted situations / problems using various information sources. Work with sales and numerous cross functional teams to ensure proper resolution is met within a timely manner, and to the satisfaction of the internal and external customer. Develop and apply project management techniques, identifying opportunities for improved or new processes and procedures. Create content and present updates, results and roadshows at executive level. Drive critical customer impacting operational issues for distressed accounts engaging multiple cross functional teams simultaneously to resolve multiple issues.
Throughout the projects/accounts, you will be providing detailed and descriptive notes in the case management tool, close out customer issues in a timely manner, share information with your peers to help them resolve cases as well. Look to become a SME in at least one operational area to support the most complex customer issues.Job ID: R094439