Specialist, Order Management (Japanese Speaking)Dalian, China 12/03/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
It’s not just our products that break the mold. The way we fulfil orders to our customers does too. Our Order Management team takes charge of the end-to-end order management and processing of products, services and solutions received via sales staff and direct customers. We verify and review the accuracy of online and offline orders and determine the appropriate method of order processing to support the needs of the business.
- Responsible for the end-to-end order management and processing of products, services and solutions received via sales staff and direct customers.
- Interfaces with and supports both internal and/or external customers.
- Researches customer problems and delivers solutions. Completes order requirements, and checks the price and quantity of each item listed.
- May facilitate an order audit and quality control process.
- Liaises with cross-functional teams to drive velocity, backlog management and frictionless rate.
- May drive order processing efficiencies or sales operations process improvements through various projects
- Completes and maintains customer records per business controls. May maintain account online product
- Own and resolve POs put on Sales hold
- Understanding of basic order processes, systems configurations and documentation
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Financial and analytical experience
- Experience working with sales and external customers or in support of many different business units and geographies preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately explain difficult issues; ability to think quickly
- Mastery in Japan and moderate to high proficiency in Mandarin.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage a high volume of orders at quarter and month-end close
- Ability to understand broader business and financial issues
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Diploma with 2+ years of related experience in logistic, customer service or administrative work.
- Degree Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply
- Possess Good attitude and eager to learn
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can help us deliver a positive customer experience time after time, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales-Operations Job ID: R047547
Related Job Opportunities
- Analyst, Sales Operations (Japanese Speaking) Multiple Locations
- Analyst/Specialist , Sales Operations (Japanese Speaking) Multiple Locations
- Senior Specialist, Order Management (Japanese+ Korean Speaking) Dalian, China