Senior Manager, Product SpecialistRemote - District of Columbia, United States 09/09/2019
Senior Manager, Product Specialist - District of Columbia
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. We are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Manager on our Data Center Compute team. This is a Remote opportunity and the candidate must be based in District of Columbia.
Dell’s global business is based on expertise. It takes extraordinary knowledge to create technology that drives human progress. And it takes expert insight to sell those groundbreaking products. Our Product Specialists get to know a limited number of specialized products and services inside and out. As well as selling them directly, we’re called in to identify and support opportunities within particular customer accounts. We are the difference makers.
• Directly oversees Product Specialist sales teams
• Understands and implements strategic direction of product specialist team
• Drives strategic account management and pipeline development
• Leads team’s business acumen and customer knowledge
• Develops and trains account executives
• Mentors entry level Product Specialist Managers
• Manages complex accounts and/or account teams
• Typically 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Typically requires 4+ years managerial/leadership experience
• Based in District of Columbia
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Product-Specialist Remote Job ID: R033925
Related Job Opportunities
- Data Center Account Exec-US Navy NAVWAR Multiple Locations
- Senior Product Manager - Endpoint Agent - Secureworks (Austin, TX, Atlanta, GA or Remote) Multiple Locations
- Networking Sales Specialist - Virginia; Washington, D.C. (Remote) Multiple Locations