Full Stack DevOps Engineer - Incident Response Team - Secureworks - Remote: UK, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark
Primary Location: ,Remote - United Kingdom (Scotland)
Remote - Denmark; Remote - Finland; Remote - Norway; Remote - Sweden; Remote - United Kingdom (All Other)
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience. www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Incident Response DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the design, build, and tailoring of software solutions for the Secureworks Incident Response team. The individual will be a key component of the Incident Response practice working on automation of various tasks, integration of disparate software technologies, and building applications for cybersecurity analysis efforts.
You will work in a fast-paced environment with an experienced, cross-functional team of incident responders, threat hunters, penetration testers, and threat researchers to tailor software for at scale and speed collection and analysis efforts that seamlessly integrates with our cloud-native security analytics platform.
If you love cybersecurity and building software to help protect and serve others, then we want your help securing human progress!
- Develop tools and applications for IR consulting staff to collect and analyze malicious activity in log data, network traffic, endpoint data, and cloud data
- Develop tools, scripts, and applications to streamline or automate common incident analysis and threat hunting tasks, including data collection, data parsing, and data analysis processes
- Develop ways to integrate disparate systems and data sources into applications used to analyze and orchestrate actions via APIs across multiple systems
- Architect and develop web-based applications and cross-platform command-line based tools that will run within public cloud environments and on local computer systems used for cybersecurity analysis efforts
- Serve as the focus point for developing innovative techniques to solve a wide range of software needs for IR consulting engagements, including urgent scripts needed for incident response engagements and applications used to conduct collection and analysis at scale for cybersecurity analysis efforts
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a DevOps or Full Stack Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years of development experience with languages supporting web-based applications such as Python, shell (Bash, PowerShell, etc.) and Golang
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with public cloud vendor environments including AWS, Azure, Office 365, and GCP.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience building full stack solutions for cybersecurity efforts
Every position within the Secureworks Incident Response practice is customer-facing eligible, so you need to be able to write documentation, answer technical questions, and otherwise interact with customers in a professional manner. If you think that customers are a burden on your time, this is not the right position for you.
- Professional degree relevant to software development or cybersecurity
- Linux and Windows administration and development experience, including scripts, complied applications, and browser-based applications
- Experience working with version control systems, issue tracking tools, and CI/CD systems
- Experience developing lightweight systems to normalize and analyze large datasets in unstructured formats
- Experience developing and supporting distributed production systems used by global technical staff
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Experience using and tailoring open source and commercial technologies for incident response and threat hunting efforts desired
- Experience with deployment automation tools and techniques, including Packer, Vagrant, Terraform, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, and Azure Resource Manager
Secureworks is part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible. As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.Job ID: R091710