UndergraduateSummer Internship - Professional Services
May - August 2023
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Professional Services team! The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers, and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high-risk projects - from design to delivery.
Join us as a Summer Intern on Dell Technologies’ Professional Services team in Doha, Qatar to do your best work and make a profound social impact.
The Undergraduate Summer Internship program is aimed at nurturing local talent to develop future leaders.
What you’ll achieve
You will be part of a structured learning program designed and curated by Dell Technologies. Our aim is to provide you with the best internship experience available, which in turn will provide you with the ideal platform to start your career. The program is aimed at students who are at the end of their penultimate year of study, and who will graduate in 2024. There is also a strong possibility that this could lead to full-time employment post-graduation.
We are looking for interns who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal intern is customer-focused, results-driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
We also confirm that this will be a paid internship, more details to be discussed.
- Be part of a team of interns from across Europe, the Middle East, and the US.
- Be part of a structured internship program that will give you exposure to the Professional Services organization, the wider world of Dell Technologies, and with additional training around soft skills development, managing your personal brand, and inclusion (to name just a few)!
- Work with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, dynamic and global environment throughout the execution of project workstreams; including milestone tracking and risk/issue management.
- Develop innovative output & actionable recommendations (based on analysis) to improve business performance and contribute towards corporate goals and strategy.
- Analyze and aggregate company-specific research/data, reviewing market trends, sales modeling, financial information, macroeconomic trends, and competitor analysis, etc.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- This program is designed for Qatari National undergraduate students who are working towards a bachelor’s degree (or higher), in a technology or business related field, and who will graduate in 2024.
- Be available for the duration of the internship (May-August).
- Be able to demonstrate solid problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and be comfortable working with global teams spread across multiple regions.
- Good Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point skills.
- Bi-lingual with excellent command of English and Arabic.
Here is our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 31 March 2023
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.