OEM Config Services Project ManagerDublin, Ireland, Montpellier, France;Remote - Netherlands 01/16/2019
OEM Config Services Project Manager, (Advisor, Account Services Management Team)
Flexible on location
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Advisor on our Account Services Management team in Ireland.
As our Advisor, you will interact with customers across the Dell EMC OEM Solutions supporting the EMEA region, as well as global OEM project teams, to assess and document project scope/customer expectations, monitor/manage project development progress to ensure accurate and on-time completion and delivery of the projects. You will lead the project core team to drive project fulfilment. and provide and be responsible for committed timeline of the project as well as maintaining long term relationships with customers and Dell EMC sales teams to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
Principal duties & Responsibilities:
- Expediently capture and accurately and clearly document all of the customers’ unique requirements.
- Resolve and provide business solutions under mission critical conditions.
- Work to gather resource requirements and manage each project through to completion.
- Work with a diverse range of people in various functional areas both locally and internationally.
- Manage projects to meet and exceed metric targets and goals.
- Provide leadership in driving the success of all projects.
- Lead customization projects thru from start-up to project release, working together with respective CS Engineer, GCS fulfillment & quality team, Factory Engineering, Material/Supply Chain, Trade Compliance, Regulatory, Order Processing and Production.
- Always ensure the process implemented delivers appropriate quality services/product to the customers
- Communicate and facilitate continuous process improvement, where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- At least 4 years in a related industry.
- At least 2 years project management
- Customer focus, creative and able to focus under lead time pressure.
- Strong project management, teamwork and coordination skills.
- Ability to think logical and quick to understand complex operational problems, able to get what is being asked.
- Great ownership, always positive and proactive, willing to take personal action to delight internal and external customers
- Strong communication skills and customer presence, able to deal effectively with customers & Dell sales teams
Closing date: 31/01/2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Professional-Services Job ID: R81541
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Engineer, Solutions Architecture - networking Multiple Locations
- Bid Manager Amsterdam, Netherlands
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.