Graduate Account Manager - EMEA Sales Graduate ProgramDublin, Ireland 05/20/2019
Graduate Account Manager - EMEA Sales Graduate Development Program
Interview process kick off - Spring 2019
Hire start date: Autumn 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Graduate Account Manageron our Inside Sales team in Dublin.
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Our Inside Sales Teams breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.
What we offer:
- Top graduate sales programme including certifications, mentorship and individual developmental plan
- Being a part of an European team that meets several times a year for training and l development
- The chance to build a successful career in Dell
- Excellent remuneration and commission structure
- Health insurance, Pension and Life Assurance
- Sports & Social Club, Bike to Work and TaxSaver Commuter Scheme
- Free DART shuttle bus, Free parking and Luas stop in the business park
- Discounted Employee Product Purchase Programme
- Work life balance
Role Overview & Key Responsibilities
- You will provide world-class IT solutions to customer base in the UK / Ireland.
- Demonstrate sales ability and achieve targets, works within a team to support achievement of sales goals and deliver on customer service levels
- Effectively articulate the value proposition associated with Dell’s products and services
- Recommend business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests, builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell’s technology, products, and services
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results and meet customer needs, independently gathers information and works on own initiative, makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information and data analysis
- IT / Business related degree & Graduated 2018-2019
- Passion for technology and sales & ambition to succeed within a sales role
- Ability to learn Dell’s technologies, products and Service and to align the portfolio to customer needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: New-Graduates Sales EMEA-Sales-Graduate-Program Job ID: R71324
Related Job Opportunities
- EMEA OEM & IoT Presales Engineering Director (f/m/d) Multiple Locations
- Senior Inside Sales Account Manager (Global Compute & Client Solutions) Dublin, Ireland
- Senior Inside Sales Account Manager - Ireland Commercial Dublin, Ireland