IT Technical Analyst
Primary Location: Dublin, Ireland
IT Technical Analyst
Location: Dublin, Ireland (no remote option available as requires onsite support)
Delivering technology for a changing world calls for a flexible workforce.
Our IT team supports all our internal customers setting up new pc’s, resolving IT issues and communicating regularly updates and IT information. We work together at the edge of new technologies in a collaborate dynamic support environment.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Analyst on our IT Technical Analyst team in Cherrywood.
- Take ownership and resolve user issues, both hardware and software.
- Deliver service within agreed SLA.
- Develop business relationships and communicate effectively with the user community.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of network and desktop administration, installations, upgrades, techniques, tools, materials, and equipment.
- Responsible for monitoring IT infrastructure.
- Responsible for communicating issues to different Business Partners.
- Applies advanced knowledge of processes and resources required to perform analytical and technical tasks on PC systems
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience in a Service Desk business environment
- Basic linear troubleshooting
- Ability to work independently
- Exhibit very strong customer handling skills
- Acting as part of a global team
- Bachelors degree in IT and Certificate/Diploma in Computing /IT
- Drive for results and fast learner. Ability to demonstrate ability to deal with a constantly changing working environment.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing date: Apply Today!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.