Software Senior Principal Engineer
Primary Location: Cork, Ireland
Dublin, Ireland; Limerick, Ireland
Location: Ireland (ideally close to one of our campus' in Dublin, Cork or Limerick)
Are you a software engineer looking to join a start-up? At Dell Technologies we are building out a team to lead the development of our Managed Service offering with Project APEX. If you would like all the benefits of a start-up with the backing of a top tier tech business then come join us as Software Engineer.
We are in build mode right now so we are ideally looking for Software Engineers all the way to Principal Software Engineers. We need a team, your role could be helping to lead that team in best in class software dev processes or you could be joining us learning from our SMEs.
Interested? Keep reading to find out more:
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
Help us build:
- Take part in the full software development life cycle including development, test, continuous delivery and support
- Design and lead the effort on automation, CI/CD processes and tools to make our services simpler and more robust
Be part of an excellent team:
- Work with or mentor team members in design collaboration, code reviews, development tools and processes
- Be an active member of an agile team, collaboratively realizing features through development, test and delivery
Bring new ideas:
- You will be involved in bring new technologies, techniques and processes to a tech first business
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Software development experience - ideally you have worked across either front end of back end development. For our more senior role we would ideally like a full stack developer
- You can support the business with your problem-solving and analytical skills
- Agility to adapt to new technologies and processes quickly
- Development/programming experience in Python/Ansible/ Kubernetes and other established and emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with vRealize Orchestrator, vRealize Automation, Enterprise Storage, Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
Sound like a match for you? Apply now!
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R088966