Spanish Enterprise Solutions Engineer (f/m)Montpellier, France, Dublin, Ireland 08/01/2018
Spanish Enterprise Solutions Engineer (f/m)
We have an unrivalled opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Converged Solution Engineer to work in our EMEA ProSupport Enterprise Expert Centre, offering the highest level of technical support and remote advisory services to Dell’s Enterprise customer base on high-end/high value-add enterprise software defined storage solutions/technologies. No other center offers you such a high level of exposure to such a large enterprise client base and the associated technologies.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
As part of the Team you will be responsible for the overall Customer Experience (CE) of Dell's Enterprise Converged / Software Defined Storage customers.
- Delivering 1st tier remote resolution for advanced Software Defined Storage customer escalations through troubleshooting, research, environment replication & identification of workarounds
- Actively supporting the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution while keeping the customer informed throughout the life of the incident
- Interlocking with Resolution Managers, Technical Account Managers and Sales Account Managers to address customer issues
- Attending required technical training sessions and making effective use of assigned lab time while securing the relevant industry certifications based on the Certification Strategy
- Coordinating resources to resolve technical issues and turn around strained relationships at large high profile accounts in both pre and post-sale stages
- Act as a trusted advisor to the management team on the technical front
- 4+ years minimum experience in a business or customer support work environment
- 2+ years of enterprise level networking and server/storage experience:
- Associates level degree and/or 2 years equivalent experience is preferred
- SAN environment (iSCSi/FCoE, array network best practice, jumbo frame, Flowcontrol, Converged Network)
- DAS environment and Filesystems, virtual hard disk in Microsoft and VMWare worlds and Dell supported enclosure
- Knowledge in Storage Spaces, Nutanix, VMWare and HyperV prefered
- Knowledge in collecting logs in different OS and Hypervisor environment preferred (e.g. collecting dump files, eventlogs, Support Bundles) to escalate cases into our EMEA backend team or direct to the storage (external) vendor
- Excellent Communication skills needed to interact effectively with our customers and to other technicians as well as Departments
- Ability to handle critical / sensitive situations professionally with users that have a wide range of technical knowledge
- Advanced technical attitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to be autonomously productive and to work in rotating shifts in a multicultural and complex EMEA environment
- Relevant industry certifications in any of the following: Microsoft, Linux and/or VMWare and Hypervisor Advanced Knowledge (VCP, MCSA, RHCSA) are a Benefit
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Product-Services Graduates Job ID: R58012
Related Job Opportunities
- Analyst, Ent Tech Support Finnish (17000W5Y) Dublin, Ireland
- Senior Technology Service Manager (Sr. TSM) Multiple Locations
- Dell Storage COMPELLENT - Technical Support Analyst (English plus Italian) Dublin, Ireland
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.