Talent Acquisition Sourcer (contract) - Opportunity for Working Remotely
Primary Location: ,Dublin
Talent Acquisition Sourcer - Team Tanzu
12 month contract
Why you will enjoy the job:
Do you have a passion for people and building productive relationships? Are you someone who gets excited about defining and executing a search strategy to find that perfect candidate? If so, VMware is looking for a talented Sourcing Specialist to join our growing Global Sourcing team. This exciting opportunity will give you the opportunity to work with a team of smart people who are passionate about solving problems and to join a company that is committed to having a workforce that represents society by actively engaging with talent that may not have historically been represented in our industry. Did you know that VMware was recently ranked #11 on Forbes’ 2021 list of America’s Best Employers for Diversity?
Global Sourcing is heavily leveraged by the recruiting function within Talent Acquisition, our top priorities are talent readiness, market insights and candidate engagement, and we are searching for someone who understands the challenges we face daily in hiring top talent. You will partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function, how it fits into VMware and then lead the search to hire the best candidate.
The Global Sourcing team is dedicated to supporting new team members. We are not scared of change; we care about people and always seek to create the best candidate experience possible. We have a wide range of industry experiences and tenures and have built an environment that encourages growth, development, and transparency. Our senior team members are passionate about 1:1 mentoring, enablement and strive to ensure everyone achieves success.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Focus primarily on sourcing, attracting, and engaging passive prospects within the Open Source, Cloud Native, Kubernetes, and DevOps landscape
- Lead the sourcing efforts in support of VMware Tanzu, with a focus on Solution Architects, Software Engineers, Product Managers/Designers, Solution Engineers (pre-sales) & Customer Success Managers
- Leverage platforms including LinkedIn, Workday, Beamery, SeekOut and social media to actively engage top prospects and build awareness for VMware Careers
- Build relationships with individuals and with pools of talent in support of current and future hiring needs
- Map potential markets and provide ‘on demand’ talent pool research and analysis
- Simultaneously manage multiple searches and support multiple recruiting partners
What we are looking for:
- Deep passion, understanding, and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Intellectual curiosity around technology, business, and industry
- 4+ years technical sourcing experience with an agency or in-house recruiting team
- Post-Secondary Degree/Certificate is an asset
Category : HR
Subcategory: Talent Acquisition
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-05-01
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2108912