Demand Generation Representative - Cyber Security (German Speaking) - Edinburgh, UK - Secureworks Sales
Primary Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Demand Generation Representative (Cyber Security) – German Speaking
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
A great Demand Generation Representative is core to our success in new business sales positioning Secureworks in our key markets. As a Demand Generation Representative you will be responsible for generating new qualified leads into our sales pipeline through a variety of means. You will initiate prospect relationships to enable value driven conversations, driving prospect interest throughout the early stages of the sales cycle and partnering with field sales on appropriate sales activities to achieve revenue quota objectives. You will be passionate about what we can do in partnership to protect our customers.
- Initiate, master and maintain on-going relationships with prospects, via the phone, email and web, scoping on LinkedIn and other tools provided, attending industry events and also working closely with our Partners.
- Understand prospect’s business and information security environment.
- Position and match Secureworks capabilities to each prospect business driver and challenges.
- Communicate effectively and establish win/win partnership with assigned Field Sales Representatives to drive new business revenues.
- Serve as the initial point of contact with targeted companies.
- Work with our partners, including Dell to build relationships and contact strategies.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Sales doing inside sales / lead generation role.
- Strong ability and awareness to grasp complex, sophisticated solution service sales processes and position effectively to prospects.
- Ability, passion and desire to prioritise prospects and generate new opportunities through research, prospecting phone calls and networking.
- Team oriented with ability to thrive and add to a competitive, energy filled environment.
- Persistence and willingness to learn and adapt on a daily basis.
- Self-starter who is motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in German to a professional level
- Experience of sales
- Understanding/interest of Information Security
- Technical background a plus
Secureworks is part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible. As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job ID: R090116