CRM Senior Developer LeadEldorado Do Sul, Brazil 12/02/2019
CRM Senior Developer Lead
Eldorado do Sul, Brazil
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Salesforce Lead Eng on our DFS IT Customer Services Team in Eldorado do Sul, Brazil
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team members and Product Managers in evolving the DFS Customer Care products based on market research, input from users needs and the business goals
- Coach the engineering team on adopting XP and lean development practices
- Be a technical subject matter expert and support the team on their technical and professional development
- Pair with the Engineering Development team members for knowledge sharing
- Be in constant research for and keen to learn the latest technologies, being up to date with IT trends and understand how that can be used for the benefit of the team and for the business.
- Experience in IT, working in SFDC or CRM Development projects
- Computer Sciences, Systems Analysis or similar technical degree.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven experience leading distributed development teams in large enterprise IT projects.
- Fluency in English is required (reading, writing and speaking proficiency).
- Extensive Salesforce.com experience, including Apex and Lightning
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Experience with the following middleware technologies: Oracle SOA Suite (OSB, BPEL, BPMN and BAM).
- Mobile Application Development.
- Familiarity with common Web libraries such as jQuery
- Experience working with BDD (Behavior Driven Development).
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Information-Technology Job ID: R046768
Related Job Opportunities
- IT Service Ops Analyst - Analista de Operações de TI - Eldorado do Sul/RS Eldorado do Sul, Brazil
- Analista de Suporte de Aplicações Jr., IT Application Mgmt Eldorado do Sul, Brazil
- Dell Digital Brazil IT Academy Eldorado do Sul, Brazil