Full Stack Software Engineer - Artificial Intelligence - Machine Learning
- Eldorado Do Sul, Brazil
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Software Engineer?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Join us as a Software Engineer in our Digital Marketing organization in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
In this role, you will work on the development and ongoing support of a global Customer Data Platform (CDP) solution, which is Dell’s single source of truth for all outbound marketing activity. This database contains billions of contact and account level records across the globe, and powers Marketing activity such as email campaigns, catalogue sends, OB sales calls, event invitations, B2B (Business to Business) lead gen, etc.
Do you know what it takes to run inferencing across 400+ models on 1B+ row data set? If you are up for the challenge, read on.
This position will merge data science, data engineering, software engineering and modern DevOps to deploy algorithmic models that can optimize business and customer experiences at scale. You will use technical knowledge and software development to build technology centric solutions that accelerate the development of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities across the company.
As a full stack engineer in our team, you will work with our ML/AI team to next generation orchestration engine to deploy models in production. You will design solutions that are scalable & optimized for our on prem compute platform. Your solution will be the central nervous system for model inferencing globally.
- Lead end-to-end steps involved in building, training, validating and deployment of AI & ML models at scale.
- Utilize a range of applicable technologies across the entire Model Lifecycle (e.g., data science packages, programming languages, statistical and machine learning techniques, distributed computing, CI/CD).
- Participate in product development in all stages from planning and design to development, testing and documentation of AI & ML solutions and Adhere to security practice to protect underlying data assets for models.
- Develop high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests and have Influence decisions, lead discussions and present information to business leaders and stakeholder.
- Solid experience with a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or a Master’s degree and Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong mathematical knowledge and advanced statistical analysis skills and demonstrated Experience writing and maintaining high quality code as well as documentation.
- Knowledge of data science programming languages such as Python, R,modern Data Science toolsets, frameworks and data engineering tools.
- Object Oriented Programming skills with C, C++, C#, Java and/or similar OOP languages.
- Knowledge of cloud-native data science and computing workloads, data streaming and extraction, parallelized workloads using Docker, Kubernetes, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment.
- Experience with versioning / deploying models to Production using CICD
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
At Dell Technologies, we are committed to driving human progress. Through our reach, technology and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. Cultivating inclusion is one of the key areas of our social impact goals for 2030.
• By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women.
• By 2030, 95% of our employees will participate in annual foundational learning on key topics
such as unconscious bias, harassment, microaggression and privilege.
Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Eldorado do Sul Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.