Senior Analyst, E-BusinessEldorado Do Sul, Brazil 11/08/2019
SEO Analyst, E-Business
Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a SEO Analyst on our Global SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Product Team.
We put the same vision into optimizing the online user experience as we do in creating game-changing products. This is where our E-Business professionals come into their own. They are industry experts on emerging technology. They manage the development, implementation and coordination of cutting-edge internet marketing strategies while driving merchandising product placement, pathing, promotion and content to optimize conversion and consideration. The team also leads on campaign management, product launch, online merchandising and end-to-end conversion.
The SEO content team optimizes the dell.com website for SEO findability by our customers searching Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu and other search engines. You will work with content and technology teams in Brazil and globally, to jointly drive organic search and SEO analytics.
- Carry out SEO projects collaborating with SEO Engagement Managers, Tech SEO team, online marketing, and web operations to improve natural search traffic, ranking and revenue, delivering clear results
- Manage SEO Engagement Manager requests in timely manner
- Maintain project tracker and communicate project progress
- Understand and incorporate data and analysis to identify SEO opportunities
- Carry out SEO functions, including keyword research, meta data reviews, page speed tests, and defect identification
- Maintain understanding of search industry, competitor activities and new online strategies
- Graduation on going or completed
- Portuguese & English. Strong verbal and written English language required.
- Experience of working in the Search Engine Optimization industry
- Project management experience. Ability to drive project execution with high quality, focus on prioritization, timeliness and SLA adherence.
- Experience working with at least one web analytics tool
- Ability to engage and collaborate with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office software skills: Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Deliver project goals within SLAs
- Challenge status quo by proposing newer methods / tactics in problem solving
- Should be able to learn to use multiple tools with basic training
- Have a good knowledge of Excel and reporting – this is required day-to-day
- Passion to learn and become SEO expert
- Track-record of increasing traffic and ranking within major search engines
- Analytics capabilities with web analytics tools (eg Google Analytics, Webtrends, Omniture SiteCatalyst)
- Experience with SEO ranking tools (SearchMetrics, SEOClarity, BrightEdge, Conducter, etc)
- Global stakeholder experience beneficial
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R043599
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the knowledge of emerging technologies to influence global e-commerce programs, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Related Job Opportunities
- Co-Marketing Program Operations Advisor Eldorado do Sul, Brazil
- Analyst, Web Production - Analista de Produto Web - Eldorado do Sul/RS Eldorado do Sul, Brazil
- Customer Marketing Database, Senior Advisor (I8) - BR Eldorado do Sul, Brazil