Senior Product Manager - IT
Primary Location: Brazil
Remote - Brazil (Sao Paulo)
Senior Product Manager IT
Join us as a Senior Advisor, IT Product Manager on our Product Management team in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
In this role as the IT Product Manager, you will lead the strategy and day-to-day execution for two major applications within the employee/team member experience: (1) Inside Dell Technologies and (2) My Communities.
As an IT Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving all aspects of IT Product and Project activities including collaborating and coordinating across all IT and business segments. You will work with internal customers and Key Business and IT Stakeholders to help bring the team member experience together and help improve team member productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Develop a vision, strategy and roadmap that brings together various applications (each serving a unique purpose) into a unified employee experience by properly positioning each application as part of an end-to-end experience that improves usability and productivity
- Collaborate as a senior professional in a team of user experience designers, developers, business analysts, support representatives and communications managers (about 20 people in total) through user-centered execution on day-to-day operations and strategic initiatives for over 165,000 users
- Build relationships and effectively communicate to work cross-functionally with application owners, stakeholders, vendors and various levels of seniority to articulate a common vision and strategy
- Leverage an iterative, outcome-intensive approach to deliver incremental progress on business objectives with data-driven decisions
- Collaborate in a large-scale project to re-platform the underlying technology of Inside Dell Technologies (Jive Software to Adobe Experience Manager) and My Communities (Jive Software to Salesforce Community Cloud)
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
Solid experience in a Product and Project Management role
Functional and technical proficiency with Jive Software, Coveo (Search), Salesforce Community Cloud, Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Analytics
Excellent Communication – written and verbal, understand prioritization approaches and a willingness to be accountable for the team
Ability to present both strategic and technical concepts to various audiences
Ability to facilitate discussions that drive progress and conclude with executable goals
Search engine optimizations and relevancy tuning
Data analysis and ability to build/track measurable product key performance indicators
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 12/02/2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R080440