Testing Engineering AnalystEldorado Do Sul, Brazil 05/20/2019
Testing Engineering Analyst
Analyzes and conducts thorough quality-control tests to ensure that software operates properly, is defect-free, and meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements. Documents test results and defects. Reports progress
• Demonstrates understanding of intersystem dependencies around primary applications.
• Ability to assimilate new information and develop general knowledge of system being tested.
• Understands automated testing tools, development and procedures.
• Show ability to develop and maintain automated scripts (must be able to develop automated scripts with minimum assistance)
• Show ability to diagnostic and problem solving skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills in English.
• Performs estimation efforts on projects under supervision of leadership.
• Conducts a variety of quality-control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
• Write and execute test cases
• Drives and executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation and the testing plan
• Develop and support automated scripts
• Works on supporting automation strategy
• Monitor/Logs defects.
• Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
• Documents evolution of testing cases/scripts for future replication.
• Generate reports, status and analysis for upper management
• Automated test development and/or software development experience (1 or more years)
• 1 or more years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Graduate degree and at least 1 year of relevant experienceJob Family: Information-Technology Engineering Job ID: R76194
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Software Engineer (SDET) Eldorado do Sul, Brazil
- IT Senior Manager Eldorado do Sul, Brazil
- Product Owner (Senior Advisor) Eldorado do Sul, Brazil