Front End Software Engineer, Boomi,Remote - United Kingdom (All Other), Exeter, United Kingdom 02/14/2019
Software Engineer - Front end, Dell Boomi
Remote / Exeter, UK
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Engineer - Front end on our Boomi Flow team in Exeter / UK remote.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Take ownership of significant features and drive them from development to production
- Find and address performance issues throughout the application.
- Help identify and fix bugs and issues.
- Propose new methods and approaches to old solutions, helping to improve/develop standards.
- Work and collaborate with both the design and front end development teams to help build new features or update existing ones.
- Experience in developing SPA's that consume REST API's
- A strong communicator that can contribute to shaping the culture of the dev team
- Proficient with collaborative tools like Git
- An advocate for robust testing
- Previous experience working in an enterprise environment
- Experience with React and Typescript
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
"LI PRIORITY" "LIPRIORITY"
Job Family: Engineering Remote Job ID: R68273
Related Job Opportunities
- Professional Services Consultant (Boomi Flow) Exeter, United Kingdom
- Technical Writer, Dell Boomi Exeter, United Kingdom
- Senior Software Engineer (Backend), Boomi Exeter, United Kingdom
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.