Quality Assurance EngineerExeter, United Kingdom 10/30/2018
Quality Assurance Engineers (x 2)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Quality Assurance Engineer on our Boomi Flow team in Exeter.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Quality is everything at Dell. QA Engineering is where it all comes together. We’re the people who develop and drive the quality metrics which underpin our ground-breaking products and services. We design world-class quality control processes, procedures and statistical techniques and specify mechanisms and equipment for inspection and testing. The organization relies on our expertise in developing and implementing quality standards for manufacturing. And through everything from audit to training, we make sure Dell complies with the highest global quality standards.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Implement test automations wherever possible
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with whitebox and blackbox testing
- Experience with test automation tools
- Experience testing complex web apps
- Experience with testing REST based APIs
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
"LI PRIORITY" "LIPRIORITY"Job Family: Engineering Graduates Job ID: R68555
Related Job Opportunities
- Front End Software Engineer, Boomi Exeter, United Kingdom
- Senior Software Engineer (Backend), Boomi Exeter, United Kingdom
- Technical Writer, Dell Boomi Exeter, United Kingdom
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.