To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Senior C# .Net Software Engineer Boomi
Primary Location: Exeter,
Additional Location(s): Exeter, United Kingdom
Senior C# .Net Software Engineer, Dell Boomi
Exeter / South West UK
Dell Boomi, a business unit of Dell, is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to the largest global enterprises—trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on-premise applications. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, oneworld, AAA, and NASDAQ rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Flow is a low code application development toolchain and runtime, and part of the Boomi iPaaS ecosystem. Boomi is a leader in the cloud-native enterprise integration technology space.
As part of an agile team you will be responsible for qualification, specification, design and implementation of functional and feature extensions to the Flow low code application. You will be expected to be a natural technical leader, and innovate with demonstrable and industry proven capabilities, specifically in the integration domain space. You will work closely with other team members to deliver architectural design, implementation strategies, coupled with the ability to deliver and develop both code and tests, whilst coordinating work closely with QA, and TechOps who are responsible for CI, and CD respectively.
Our Software Engineers create solutions. As part of the team, you will analyze the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment to design technical system answers.
You will have industry proven experience and expertise in the development of integration technologies, and low code visual development applications, and / or RAD ( Rapid Application Development ) tools, and frameworks.
Join us as a a Senior Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in Exeter, Science Park] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of new or re-engineered software/storage environments
- Prepare written software/storage specifications for complex products from architectural diagrams and documents
- Create and review design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed
- Develop, review and implement test strategies for software products and systems/for storage products and systems
- Solid knowledge of programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities
- Ability to code/debug more complex programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- Ability to achieve mastery of new tools, languages and operating systems with training and on-the-job experience
- Highly skilled C# experience; web technology; API based systems; RESTful APIs; JSON; HTML; CSS; Linux AWS; .NET, Java Script; Docker; Kubernetes (some front end knowledge beneficial)
- Agile methodologies, strong system design skills, able to help with system design
- TechOps contextual Go, Bash, Python, Rust
- Redis, RabbitMQ,
- React, Vue.js, Angular or other Browser SPA Frameworks
- Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins CI
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing date: 23 August 2020
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
quiJob ID: R068297