To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Senior C# .Net Software Engineer Boomi
Primary Location: Exeter,
Senior C# .Net Software Engineer, Dell Boomi
Dell Boomi, a business unit of Dell, is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to the largest global enterprises—trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on-premise applications. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, oneworld, AAA, and NASDAQ rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to develop Flow, a low code application development platform. Flow is a low code application development toolchain and runtime, and part of the Boomi iPaaS ecosystem. The team is based in Exeter, UK but the role will initially be fully remote.
Our Software Engineers create solutions. As part of the team, you will explore the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment to design technical system answers. As part of the Boomi Flow Engineering Development team you will:
- Be responsible for qualification, specification, design and implementation of functional and feature extensions to the Flow low code application.
- Expected to be a natural technical leader, and innovate with demonstrable and industry proven capabilities, specifically in the integration domain space.
- Work closely with other team members to deliver architectural design, implementation strategies, coupled with the ability to deliver and develop both code and tests, whilst coordinating work closely with QA, and TechOps who are responsible for CI, and CD respectively.
- Be responsible for constructing your development, diagnostic and debugging tool chain, enabling you to work across the whole application to reproduce, diagnose and rectify errors, and defects. Quality and Pragmatism, are two of your strongest features, in your approach to software development.
- Be a natural collaborator, willing to contribute across the application domain, and to leverage your expertise of cloud-native systemic architecture to the benefit of the team.
Along with industry proven experience working with C# and .Net developing scalable cloud-native systemic applications, Web Services, and Low code development applications, you will have the following skills:
- Solid knowledge of programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities.
- Ability to code/debug more complex programs using either written or verbal design specifications.
- Ability to achieve mastery of new tools, languages and operating systems with training and on-the-job experience.
- C#, .Net, Java. SQL ( Preferably Postgres) RESTful APi, JSON, gRPC, XML Linux/Unix, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Git HTML, CSS, JS.
- Agile methodologies, strong system design skills, able to help with system design.
- Industry proven experience and expertise in the development of integration technologies, and low code visual development applications, and / or RAD ( Rapid Application Development ) tools, and frameworks.
- Scalable SOA and leading edge API first systems experience, aswell as hands-on experience of cloud systems design, development and administration.
- TechOps contextual Go, Bash, Python, Rust Ansible / Chef / Puppet Redis, RabbitMQ, React,Vue.js, Angular or other Browser SPA Frameworks Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins CI
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and and people build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing date: 6th October 2020
Flexible Working: ask the Talent Acquisition team about how we can make your work/life balance easier
Dell is committed to the ethics of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment selections at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
"LI PRIORITY" "LIPRIORITY" LIPRIORITYJob ID: R071870