Technical Writer, Dell BoomiExeter, United Kingdom 10/18/2018
Technical Writer, Dell Boomi
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Technical Writer on our Boomi Flow team in Exeter.
Products as innovative as Dell’s need to be backed up with clear and accessible technical documentation. Quite simply, this content is the gateway to a new world of possibilities for our customers. Of course, they may not be technically proficient. So it’s the role of our Technical Writers to make sure everybody can understand and use the material we provide. Developing, planning, writing and editing content, the team works closely with diverse internal customers and external organizations. There’s always something new to explore and explain.
- Gather technical information from primary and secondary sources
- Write concisely for both technical and non-technical users
- Create effective graphics and videos that provides new or supplements existing content
- Verify accuracy and track work
- Strong English communication skills. Candidates will be asked to provide writing samples in various styles and for various audiences.
- Experience in writing technically focused documentation
- A track record of innovating substantive improvements in user assistance, product, or work flow.
Experience in working with and documenting cloud based platforms
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
"LI PRIORITY" "LIPRIORITY" LI PRIORITY
Job Family: Engineering Graduates Job ID: R53528
Related Job Opportunities
- Quality Assurance Engineer Exeter, United Kingdom
- Front End Software Engineer, Boomi Exeter, United Kingdom
- Senior Software Engineer (Backend), Boomi Exeter, United Kingdom
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.