Solution Engineer - Digital Workspace - BeLux - Opportunity for Working Remotely
Primary Location: ,Zaventem
Solution Engineer - Digital Workspace - BeLux
End User Computing at VMware is a fast-growing business that revolutionizing the way businesses deliver and control devices and applications in enterprises across the work. VMware’s flagship platform of Workspace ONE has secured a market leading position in the world of desktop and mobile infrastructure through rapid innovation.
We are looking for an End-User Computing (EUC) Systems Engineering Specialist to support the continued growth of the team to cover the BeLux region. You should have deep understanding of mobile and desktop landscape. As a member of the VMware EUC SE presales team, we evangelize VMware business value and technical benefits to senior level business and technology decision makers as well is instrumental in solution development around Digital Workspace.
The EUC SE specialist is a high impact, very visible and inspirational role in driving the adoption of VMware products and solutions in large scale enterprise accounts as well as influencing product improvements and the new products/solutions that VMware brings to market.
- Engage with technology decision makers (CIO, CTO, Solution Architects, VPs and Directors of IT); building relationships, evangelizing VMware solutions, and providing domain expertise to assist in closing business
- Participate in pre-sales efforts including: technical sales presentations, architecture design discussions, daring displacement, proof-of-concept engagements, RFP/RFI responses, solution demonstrations, and technical workshops
- Analyzes customer's business and technology objectives by asking probing questions that are meaningful to the customer in order to collect information that enables the sales team to be more effective and responsive to customer’s needs
- Craft and propose custom solutions that differentiate VMware software and services, and meet customer’s requirements and objectives
- Ensure success of customer proof-of-concepts (POCs)
- Build a document portfolio of compelling sample reference architectures that demonstrate the value of VMware solutions in real-world scenarios
- Document client feature requests and issues, providing feedback to sales and product management
- Present VMware’s technical & business value proposition at industry events
- Develop in-depth technical knowledge of VMware and domain expertise within technology subject area
- Assume the role of an advisory team leader organizing a team of domain authorities, collaborating on issues and solutions as well as collecting information on industry trends, customer requirements and competitive analysis
- Fluent English – both written and spoken
- Fluent Dutch & French - (one or both - at least one must be at written and fluently spoken level)
- Deep understanding in technology pre-sales.
- Possess a strong knowledge of Enterprise Architecture with background in either the customer or system integrator landscape
- You will be immensely capable, an excellent communicator with a can-do attitude and will adapt to change with a real passion for the EUC technology space
- Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences.
- Strong listening, reasoning and objection handling skills
- You are effective in working both independently and in a team setting
- You are a self-starter, have strong interpersonal skills and possess excellent time management skills
Nice to have skills:
- Technologies: Proven background in Desktop Virtualization: VMware vSphere, VMware Horizon, Citrix; Microsoft RDS
- Have proven track record of working with mobile technologies from AirWatch, MobileIron, Microsoft and or Citrix
- Experience with Microsoft desktop operating system and Windows application deployment, configuration and management
- Windows Enterprise Administration
- Experience with configuring and deploying mobile device platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, etc)
- Experience with server configurations (Windows Server, Web Servers (IIS ASP.NET), Linux)
- Experience with Identity Access Management systems (vIDM, Okta, Ping, etc) SAML authN
- Understanding of Web applications and their architecture and design
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Systems Engineering
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-06-14
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2103702