Account Executive, Channels
Primary Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States
Dell Channel Enterprise Account Manager
Join one of Dells most dynamic organizations. Your expertise in working with Resellers, your knowledge of the IT industry and your experience in Servers, Storage and Networking can put you on the fast track to the type of career many can only think about.
As a result of our tremendous growth and the continued investment and continued support of our Executives, Dell is looking for a Channel Partner Account Manager to join the award-winning Global Commercial Channels (GCC) outside sales team to work with our Channel Partners to help grow our enterprise business. This role is Remote based.
We are looking for strong sales people that are passionate about customers and technology and like engaging with large channel partners from vendor management, sales teams and operations to succeed in growing businesses. We are looking for an experienced Channel Account Manager that has strong relationships with channel partners and understands technology and solutions.
- Grow and develop channel partners including revenue growth, enterprise lines of business for Dell, communicating strategic direction, pricing, discounting, and Dell capabilities
- Generate growth each quarter around Dell's full portfolio of Enterprise products (Servers, Storage and Networking) calling on one of Dell's value-added resellers
- Work with inside sales teams and partner outside field sales teams to drive all lines of business, removing technical barriers, architecting business solutions, and closing the sale
- Take a lead role on the sale to ensure that the Dell solutions are comprehensive, achieves customer goals, and provide an outstanding customer experience
- 10+ years of selling experience; 8+ years knowledge of the IT industry particularly servers, storage and networking
- Experience working with local resellers
- Strong experience managing channel partner relationships. Demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and required product margins
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, and time management skills
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering fields or equivalent experience
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job ID: R092237